Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Green tea magic

As you will come to know, I'm constantly on a journey or a quest you can say,of well being and self improvement. I've always been a fan of green tea but it wasn't until recently that I realized how beneficial it really is to my overall health. Green tea has a number of benefits here are some of the benefits I found in my recent research that aren't well known (or at least I never knew)
-it inhibits the growth of cancer cells
-it helps prevent tooth decay
-it kills the bacteria that causes dental plaque
-it's used to kill ms
-it's used to stop parkinsons and alzheimers
-to oxidize fat cells
-it also helps prevent diabetes

just to name a few....
Also did you know,that drinking a cup of green tea a day boosts your metabolism from 8-14%!

With all of these things in mind, why not add this wonderful drink to your everyday health and beauty regimen drink up to your health!
What is your opinion of this miracle beverage? Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment