Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The big chop

I've been natural for years, but it wasn't until recently I've learned to embrace my naturality. I bc'd for the millionth time in my adult life. But ive
Only had my hair this short once(by accident) but at that time I didn't truly realize how beautiful this hair really is. (and there's not that much of it lol) I just cut my locs of a year and 2 months on nov 21,2010. As much as I ADORED my locs, the process of growth and the time and patience I obtained,cutting them was just as liberating. This bc go-round has given me a new found freedom. An absolute breath of fresh air. As masculine as short hair may seem it's really made me embrace being a woman and all that comes with it. I've become girlier than ever (if that's even a word lol). All I can say is I just simply adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment