Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The day I found my purpose.

The day I became a mother I found out there is a such thing as love at first sight. As corny as that may sound, it's true. My son has been the best thing that has happened in my life, he's the reason I breathe. Now at 8 years old, we both learned from each other. And we still learn from each other everyday. I love my son unconditionally. mothers day is everyday. He constantly shows me his love. I couldn't ask for more. I'm truly blessed to have a son so special. The day I gave birth I found my purpose. How to love,cherish and nurture him. He's my heart beat. the reason I smile.  to all the mothers out there, cherish the reason you smile. Happy mother's day. Enjoy your weekend! And remember, when you're a mother mothers day is everyday!






No comments:

Post a Comment