Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Tall swag appeal

I'm a true believer that there's something for everyone when it comes to fashion. You just have to find what complements your own unique personal style. I met a really cool young lady while I was at work. We were holding a casual conversation during our transaction and she mentioned her t-shirt line, T swag; a T-shirt line that caters to the taller young woman. She was Hella cool so of course I was excited to check out her site which not only displayed her line, tallswag.com also is a major resource for everything for the stylish tall woman from shoes to maternity wear. I really think that this is definitely a resource I recommend to any fashionista. the Creator of ts, Alicia Jay has great Style if I do say so myself!  Make sure to check out her line, T swag @ tallswag.com she's also on twitter and Facebook. Get with the tall swag movement today! Don't be late!





No comments:

Post a Comment