Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

spuds for skincare

skincare is a never-ending journey for most of us, there's always a new product on the scene. with me its a little different. im always on the natural skincare hype, on the search for something new. While doing research I discovered many uses for potatoes that I really think would be useful. Did you know that potatoes  can help get rid of those unsightly dark circles under your eyes? Or they help lighten your pigmentation on acne scars and blemishes? Sounds weird huh? But believe it or not potatoes have a lot of vitamins that are very good for the skin. Just lightly applying sliced potato's juice to your skin can help with the problems that I named above, simple huh? Give it a try and let me know what you think I would love to hear your opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment