Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bay area fashion scene-- Urban Vintage

The bay area is a melting pot of the arts and all things fashionable! (well in my opinion any way)
and being a Oakland native and a lover of ALL things vintage. I love it! As a little girl I admired my mother's colorful wardrobe; slouch boots, blouses of all colors and most of all my love HANDBAGS!!! Vintage is and will always be my first fashion love! So you already know I was uber excited to run across the styling powerhouse Urban Vintage. Urban Vintage is a bay area based styling firm founded by the multi-talented, multi-faceted Ms Ferriss Mason. She totally rocks! with her leadership, and style you really can't go wrong! Ms. Ferriss and her team they offer a an array of services that are not only for the rich and famous, but for the fashionista on a budget

.

id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5653549365065840882" />

(totally my speed) their services include : closet & wardrobe re-vamping, M.U.A services, personal shopping, styling, and wardrobe assessment which in other words =FASHION HEAVEN!!! Everything you need, they have. But my most absolute favorite service of all is the thrifting trips! With all of the style oozing from this conglomorate you're sure to be left with fashion enlightenment and a new attitude! You should definetely check them out today! Urban vintage can be found a number of places basically everywhere! You can find them online @ www.urbanvintagestylemgmt.com
Twitter.com/ urbanvintage and for hott daily fashion tips visit them @ facebook.com/ urbanvintage today! Check out photos of their work below

No comments:

Post a Comment