Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Haute chic independent design: Swiyyah Couture

I must say I browse the net daily looking something new I'm tired of everyone looking the same saying they're different. I actually ran across one of her gowns the other day and it's been playing in my mind like a beautiful love song :) a bright orange and nude sheer number that sparked my curiosity for more Swiyyah Couture! I can just see myself rocking that gown feeling myself....I love her pattern and color selections they're to die for! This line is definitely for the fashion forward fashionista. I'm truly a fan. You gotta go check her out she's on Facebook, instagram,and twitter @swiyyah Couture and she has a cool blog planetdope.blogspot.com....you should swing by and step your game up with a piece from this Haute collection today!

Photo credit: Facebook.com/swiyyahcouture

1 comment: